Tuesday, January 4, 2011

180 palette

Hi again, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year :)

This morning I received something that I just couldn't wait to rip open and play with!  The 180 eyeshadow palette, I'm just going to really quickly post some pictures as a teaser and a full review and swatches will follow in the next few days.

The closed palette
 1st layer when you open it, it has 2 small windows on the sides and a mirror in the centre of the palette lid
 The layers then flip upwards revealing the next layers
 The full second layer
 The second layer sections then slide outwards revealing another layer underneath.
 which lifts out
then flips up as well to reveal the last layer
and some close ups of the marbled colours..... PRETTY...... :)

Each layer or section has 6 rows of 5 colours, so there is 30 in each section, I haven't done a size comparison between the pan sizes on this and the 88 palettes yet, but it looks to me at first glance that these are bigger pans, and there's a good mix of neutrals, satins, shimmers and some awesome metallics.

Please don't tell me you want swatches of the 180 colours! LOL

5 comments:

Dimitra said...

wow wow wow !!! so many gorgeous colors ! *drools*

RitualEyes said...

Hahaha, I'm going to have some fun with this palette :)

Blackmagic said...

What brand is this palette?

coloreddove said...

Could you post a link to where to find this? I really want it XD

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm going to be annoying here and ask how you got those amazing swatches! I have the exact same palette, but I just can't get any pigmented looks out of it! Not with my eyeshadow base or NYX jumbo milk stick... Do you have any tips pour moi? :)