Monday, December 13, 2010

Heatheresque / Eyecouture haul with swatches

I got my Heatheresque/ Eyecouture haul last week and hadn't had any time to play with them untill now.

So here's the haul photos and swatches.


Greens -

left to right - Be the glitter girl, Its Okay to shine, Fiscal meltdown, Believe without barriers, Trashy Cash

Purples -

left to right - Lucious lagerfeld, Dangerous Dior, Magical Moschino, Hope burns bright, Glides like glass.

Browns/reds -

left to right - Bad catwalk conduct, Faded jeans, Idols of gold, I am successful, Just delete don't repeat.

Pinks -

left to right - Find your voice, I stand in awe, You are so special, Sometimes boys stink, Princess of Panic

Phew that took a while to do, like most heatheresque shadows these are either high shine or very glittery, but as usual there's nothing really that I can say I don't like.

Hopefully the project for tomorrow will be the 88 matte palette!

No comments: