Here I go again, this is the last tray of colours from the 180 palette. I have to say that I'm pretty damm happy to be finished swatching this palette! This tray consists of Blues and Greens only, the full details are here.
I'm a bit over swatching these despite how pretty they are, so I'll just get straight onto the pictures :)
The tray - close up, all Blues and Greens
Heres a list of a few things I could do next. If anyone has any preferences as to what they would love to see out of the list, just leave a comment otherwise I'll just randomly pick.
- all my mac blushes
- 15 colour concealer palette
- a road test between Benefit creaseless creme shadow and Too faced Lockdown colour creme shadow used as a eyeshadow base
- a DIY, you pick the colour and I'll try and make it.
and whats on the way to play with soon
- NYX nude on nude shadow box
-NYX eyeshadow bases
- Jordana eye shadow base
- Bobbi Brown Nectar shimmer brick
I'm starting to draw a blank on anything else, so if you see something on the first list that you'd really like to see up next, then just let me know :)