Thursday, October 4, 2012

Inglot Freedom system 40 shadow palette

At the beginning of this year I swatched and reviewed the Inglot freedom system 20 palettes I purchased in Kuala Lumpur.  I made up 1, 20 pan neutrals palette and 1, 20 pan colours palette.  In typical fashion I only got around to swatching the neutrals....

This past Saturday I visited Sydney's IMAT'S (international make up artists trade show )  My plan was to get there on opening time and hit Inglot armed with a list of exactly what I was after, seeing as at last years IMAT's the Inglot stand was chaos.  my plan worked well I arrived handed over my list to the SA and she simply popped it all together and in 5 mins flat and $180 later, including the 30% Imat's discount, I was done at Inglot.  Later on the crowds were huge and I really don't think I would've bothered with the battle.

I purchased a 40 palette, a 10, a 5 and a 3 palette, plus 17 individual shadows.... this has left me scratching my head a bit as to why I didn't just get an even 20 colours, but anyway..  The plan was to take my new colours and transfer those plus my existing 20 brights into the 40 which I did then added 3 colours from my neutral palette to make it a complete 40.  This leaves me with an empty 20 to fill at some point.

Seeing as I have already reviewed the actual textures etc in my Neutrals palette, I wont bother re-doing that, instead you can find that here, and I'll move straight onto the pictures and swatches.













I really think Inglot has one of the best customisable systems available, plus the quality of the colours is superb.  Who else has tried Inglot or do you have a different customisable palette favourite?

1 comment:

Bottled Beauty said...

Wow, youve got some gorgeous colours. I love the purples.