Monday, June 4, 2012

Urban decay, NAKED 2

So, I wasn't really going to bother doing a review on the NAKED 2 palette, but I thought I might as well throw my pictures and swatches out there as well.  My opinion on Urban decays shadows hasn't changed at all from the very first time I used a palette of theirs, and for my review of the original NAKED palette you can check here.

Basically NAKED 2 is a welcome addition to the original, I prefer the colours in this one a bit more, they are a bit cooler toned than the other one and these are colours I see myself getting more use out of.  The 2 palettes have a couple of shades in common, which I think wasn't really necessary.  It would have been nice to see a completely new palette with all new shades, but I guess they have done this so people who don't own the older one can still get some of the more popular shades without buying 2 palettes.

NAKED 2 comes with a double ended smudge/shadow brush and a mini lip gloss instead of the eye primer and is housed in a metal tin, which to me feels like it would be more solid for travelling or handbags than the original.




Contained in this palette are 11 shades, which are, Foxy, half baked, booty call, chopper, tease, snakebite, suspect, pistol, verve, YDK, busted and blackout.
 Foxy, half baked, booty call, chopper, tease, snakebite, suspect, pistol, verve, YDK, busted and blackout.

 Foxy, half baked, booty call, chopper, tease, snakebite, suspect, pistol, verve, YDK, busted and blackout.
I think both palettes have some really pretty neutrals, I just wish they didn't have that small colour overlap, and you had all different shades between the 2 palettes.

Do you have both Naked palettes and which one is your favourite?

No comments: