Saturday, April 23, 2011

Back in action :)

Afternoon Chickadees,

I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter break. I'm finally back in action after my holiday. I wonder why it takes so long to catch back up on things that were running smoothly when I went away? The weather in the South Pacific was pretty ordinary, and we all caught colds.... Thank god for kids club, and Cocktail of the day in the bad weather!

I picked up a couple of discount beauty buys on board the beautiful Rhapsody of the Seas, namely something gorgeous from Dior, and Clinique cleanser. The skincare/ makeup/ perfume duty free was pretty damm good :) Estee lauder daycreams were retailing for a whole $50... Swoon, I didn't indulge in those though, mainly because I'm heading off on a trip to the EL staff store in sydney for mothers day, so I shall pick up stacks of goodies then.

I've also managed to use up my current eye primer, so I can get stuck into testing out my NYX eye primer trio, plus I have picked up the new Face of Australia eye primers to test out. Looks like a primer addiction is about to surface :)

I've also been working on some new colours of my own and they should be up online as a naming comp soon, hopefully when easter is over and mister 6 is back at school.

Is there anything, anyone would like to see reviewed first? The Dior, the Nyx, the DIY shadows?

No comments: