Friday, September 28, 2012

Make up academy - Pretty Pastels

Hello again, it seems I'm on a bit of a MUA (make up academy ) roll ATM.  I'd better keep blogging away or I fall behind and run out of time as per usual.  Today it's the pretty pastels palette, which in regards to texture and payoff is the same as my initial MUA post which is here.

This time I'm just going to get straight into the pictures seeing as my feelings on MUA haven't changed at all.

pretty pastels

open

close up


And the swatches, as the name suggests these are all pale pastel colours, they are all pretty in their own right and great as inner corner tear duct area colours.

The top row


The bottom row

I really dig that purple at the end of the first row, so pretty!

Is anyone else thinking of rocking the pastels this spring?

No comments: